My6Secrets.com found Ian Coburn, a comedian and author of “God is a Woman: Dating Disasters.” Unlike his standup routine, his six secrets are more about the responsibility, listening and planning to make the time in the bedroom more fun, relaxed and spontaneous.
1. Pay Attention to Your Partner. Watch your partner and be responsive to their reactions. When you hit a spot that delivers a positive reaction, stay with it.
2. Basic Life Concepts – Changes Keep up !!! – relationships change as life changes it is important to keep up with the changes in your relationship just as you do those individual to you. Ask yourself these questions; What do you need?, what’s important to you?, what are your responsibilities? and what are your limitations? As life changes, revisit these questions as your answers will certainly change over time. Once you answer these questions for yourself, cross reference them with your partner, and re-evaluate as new life changes occur.
3. Principals Xs 5 –Work with your partner to find at least 5 principles that you both agree on, your principals should line up with your Basic Life Concepts and should be re-evaluated as life changes occur. Make sure that they still maintain their original value in light of normal ongoing relationship changes
4. Responsibilities always come Before YOU! – Being in a relationship brings responsibilities to the other person. Successful relationships consist of couples that cheerfully put the other one first.
5. Be Sensitive to your Partner’s Needs Before the bedroom – Sensitivity and responsiveness to the needs of your partner in day to day matters will pay off in the bedroom.
6. Element of surprise – It’s BIG! The best way to surprise someone is to take note of the little things, the things that others often don’t pick up on. Surprising your partner by letting them know that you noticed and thus reacted is huge and will always get positive results. People love for others to notice the things about them most often times over- looked by the general group.